KIE Conference & Big Data Symposium Registration Fees
Step 1: Download and Complete 2018 KIE Registration Form and Register to secure your place. Step 2: Return your registration form with your evidence of registration payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Submit Abstract or Paper for Peer Review & Publication
DEADLINE: with PAPER publication Up to: 30 March 2018
DEADLINE: ORAL Presentation & ABSTRACT Publication ONLY Up to: 30 April 2018
|Academics staff; Professionals, etc||450 Euro||450 Euro|
|Previous Participants/MBA & PhD Students* & NGO Reps||400 Euro||400 Euro|
|Skype Presentation/ Attendee||350 Euro||350 Euro|
|Participants for Big Data, Deep Learning & Advanced Analytics Symposium ONLY||Not Available in 2018||Not Available in 2018|
The registration fee for KIE participants includes:
- Admission to all sessions of the conference
- Publication of paper (if any) in the August 2018 edition of the associated journal –
the International Journal of Knowledge, Innovation & Entrepreneurship plus a FREE Copy
- Publication of paper (if any) in the Volume VI of the KIE Conference Publication plus a FREE Copy
- Publication of a special newsletter that showcase a selection of abstracts of outstanding conference papers
- Publication of Book of Abstracts plus a FREE Copy
- Conference materials, writing pad, pen, etc
- 3 Coffee/Tea breaks
- 3 lunches
- Welcome cocktail reception – wine, beer, juice and nibbles nibbles
The registration fee for Big Data participants includes: [NOT AVAILABLE IN 2018]
- 4 Coffee/tea breaks
- 2 lunches
- 1 No-
limit wine reception
- Publication of paper (if any) in the Volume V of the KIE Conference publication plus a FREE Copy
Postal and Online Presentations
2017 KIE Conference provides opportunities for postal and online presentations.
Participants doing postal presentations are expected to stand by their posters and talk through them. Please note that slots for postal presentation are pretty limited. All request might not be guaranteed.
As an online presenter, you can sit in the comfort of your home or office and present your paper. You should also be ready to take questions from the audience. The conference will provide the facilities that meet your needs.
In case of cancellation, there will be no refund of registration fees.